Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Hi people who are reading. I know not much haha but i want to keep memories! :) today is the first day of cny. And its v impt for chinese to dress up pretty and go house visiting getting angpaos and wishing each other auspiciously. Its a drago year!!! Keke 龙年行大运! get alot of angpaos poops? K its been dk how many years' rountine that we go to my aunt's hse to bainian and then my aunt's sist hse and my grandma's hse and then lastly my uncle's hse! Nothing much to elaborate.. but i think this year cny is quite boring really. Sigh. Like nobody jio to play blackjack etc. We were killing time watching tv, small talks, play around and all. Not as hyper as the years before. But i am quite happy that i got alot closer to my niece, vincy today. She is a cute lil girl who is very shy when you dont really know her. Lol but she is actually a violent cutie, very happy go lucky, cheeky and pretty girl. Hahaha. Hopefully i can meetup with her more often.. and not during special occasions or cny. Since we are like close now. :) and! Something that ruined my entire day was that my dress tore. Super unlucky. Urgh! Damn upset plus heart broken!!!! Look forward to tmr. Please be better, tmr my cousins they all will be coming my hse for hse visiting~ and my lil niece. Haha look forward to her craziness.
Late reunion dinner post. Sunday my family, two uncle's family went orchard central for reunion dinner. 18 of us sitting together, daebak. Felt so warm and family-loved. we went victoria peak Hahahaha! Super full that day . First dish was louhei and then idk alrd. I knw got fish chicken prawn, veg, rice, and more. Forgotten. Shall post pictures ok!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment