Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Have Died Everyday Waiting For You.

Thurs 2 feb 2012 The day of reunion

Went my aunt's hse for steamboat. Was actually an outing for me and my cousin but after we discussed, its still best to have a day to meet up and have a big reunion. On that day, my sister that rarely turn up for our meetings came, all cousins and relative were thr. So fking happy. Had an extremely full dinner that day. Had two serving of rice. Ate alot of stuffs lol, was happy partying thr and when i was home i had to rush all my undone assignments. Dead tired hehe. And i am sure my cousin will organise such events again. Big reunion sitting down tgt to party. So much fun~ love them so much.

Friday 3 Feb 2012 Cca orientation

Anw its yuze bday on this day haha. Happy bday~ wished alot of times alrd! So fri is entrepreneur club's orientation. The shy and quiet sec ones joined us for the very first time. They get to look at our cafe, how fun we are, how crazy their seniors could be. Super extremely fun!! Played lots of games, hope to know them well, hope they will cooperate, hope they are devoted to the cca and wish they can put in effort to help in this cca~ ^^

Today 4 feb 2012 Jacelyn house

Went jacelyn hse bainian w yuze. Mu en Daphne jiaxuan charmaine darren and cliques etc were thr. Damn paiseh at first haha~ but had fun. Blackjack-ing. Lol. Her hse is damn crowded tho. Look foward to the belated bday celebration for yu ze. He will suffer i know. Hahaha. Too bad jacelyn cant join us if not the atmosphere cfm very crazy. Cant imagine. Haha but still im gonna enjoy. I wanna meet up w deanna also since i havent seen her for like months! How can! Well wed its gonna be a blast. Common test next week. A lil worried since i cant get what my ss chem maths teacher are talking abt. I will try to aim for As~ :D gudbye . Click on my nuffnang~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment