Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hi Handsome And Pretty, We Rock The Night!

Cultural night '12. A dance journey!

It was so wonderful!!!! So great so nice so pretty so smart. ;) was really amazed by the dances and all. Good atmosphere! Hehe. Before it all started, me and deanna met for dinner with huilin and headed to kallang theater. Its kinda fun travelling tgt wahaha cause we get to gossip woops. ^^ reached there feeling so excited and saw suzy and all. Happy gals started taking pictures and posing like theres no tomorrow. ;) waited for sijia and fenny before going in to da big show. Sat with en wei, saiful, and cliques. And swear they are so funny hehe made me laughed like mad. Thanks deanna also for coming plus going mad with me. Love her! :D

Overall i think its really nice like its perfect, like watching a concert. Even if there are flaws i don't think we'll know cause its all very synchronized! Performers you all did great!!! *Cheers* hehe and after everything ended. Supper or was it dinner(?!) w sijia huilin fenny. Ah, sorry i kept eating their fries hahaha it was too addictive that night. Went home laughing all the way because we played with camwow effects those jiao effects wtf hehehe. Literally laughed till our stomach ache. Not going to post all the unglams tho.. they might kill me~

SIJIA.
This cute person made us laughed because her laughter is so contagious! Thanks for ytd! Hohoho. You made us go hyper woohoo. Lets have another outing soon <3!

FENNY!
Yay we got closer because of all the unglams we took hahaha! So fun ytd thanks to you guise, we are all qt. Lets all go out again! Hehehe. love ya all! <3

HUILIN!

Kokkk is cute hehehe. Hahaha thankyou for ytd you da best. ;) lets gossip more next time k! love you! <3

And and thankyou suzy and deanna my best best friends. Love you so so much. Thanks for ytd. Deanna esp for coming and going gila with all of us. And not forgetting suzy love you!

Today is bun day!

I look forward to my cousin's wedding. Teehee. And wenshi sent me a sms that made me cried, damn touched. Thank you. My seniors are always by my side no matter what like my siblings and they really care and take care of us. Sad that they are stepping down. Will do well in cca and not disappoint them! Love them muacks and goodnight all sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment