Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yesterday Was Valentine's

Yesterday was valentine's day. Couples would have enjoyed but for me its another ordinary tues, or a more interesting one. Haha. Thanks friends who gave me chocs, roses, sweets, love ya all. Its common test week so everyone is studying hard. I remember how we all used to slack during sec one. Damn silly but its sec 3 and we all know the importance of this year so hwaiting everyone. ^^ tmrw is ss. Sobs. Not confident at all. Its so damn confusing i mean memorising it all is difficult rlly. But i made the effort. Its just up to fate now haha but still enjoyed tdy actually every wed cause theres electives. I know it will be hell next time but at least i enjoy myself thr now~ . I will post again next week after my ct! Lots of things to say im just too tired. = ̄ω ̄= gdluck everyone for yr ct and goodnight world love everyone. Sweetdreams~ <3 dont forget to click on my nuffnang. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment