Friday, February 17, 2012

Act As If It Doesn't Matter

Twenty o twelve is so far so good, giving me friends to adore, to talk with and to cherish, never wanna loose them but we might separate in the future. Well, as long as we enjoy and now it doesn't matter hee. I gotta admit that i did slack alot for my chem paper. And maybe for my mt paper so im frigging disappointed w my mt results. Urgh~ but anw suju went twss, tho im not an elf but im so jealous that yknow that got a korean boyband in their sku. Can shinee come regent? Can 2pm come regent. O well~ look forward to march holi. Going to cambodia for my camp damn excited tho im not w amanda and jerwayne, im still the w the kok! She keep saying she.not close w me but we are two years friend alrd leh! :( still we gotta enjoy. And march holi will be filled w events, maybe my alumni chalet and maybe my cca bonding day? And etc etc. But im sure gonna reopen my blogshop during march, or maybe straight after ct idk(?) Sec three is rlly impt but i think to enjoy our life in schl is impt as well haha. I really want to have more fun times w my friends in schl and create some memories. Love them~

Peace ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment