Thursday, February 23, 2012

Im Gonna Be Ok.

PAGE 54/365 :) Common test finally ended!! /jumpsaround/ holiday mood also started. But homeworks are still neverending. And even tho ct ended what i dread most is getting the results. So far so good, but im super disappointed w my eng. Why i fail..... i mean other subs if i fail i wont rlly mind but eng is rlly impt. I cant afford to fail liddis. T_T and of course as expected. Family started to scold and etc abt my eng. Sha not elaborate. Tsk. But the new syllabus is quite hard ok. Its so diff. Anw ytd accompany jerwayne and amanda to lot 1 for lunch and buy jer assessment books etc. She bought alot wtf. And also every wed is my fav day aha cause there're three periods of electives. Even tho my art sucks but ya cause we're practically slacking. So ytd art was fun. Watched dangerous boys w amanda during out third period. Most of the time we're camwhoring haha oops. ^^ and then since i finished my assignment last week, my three periods are free periods~ :D my playdom haha. Still, i think time really past extremely fast. A week or so im flying to cambodia for camp alrd. Im excited but im sure that i will homesick badly. :) vaccinations and briefing this sat in schl~ wanted to meet the poops for breakfast but they all wanted to sleep and dk do what. Ah forget it. Haha eat at home~ march is gonna be busy! Goodnight all, have a very sweet dream, loves~ <3 oh click on my nuffnang if theres advertisement. Thankyou! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment