Friday, March 2, 2012

Threeeeeeseven

Hello! ITS A VERY BUSY WEEK! :') This week, there are cca or remedials or class stuffs going on after schl, so everyday i would be occupied w stuffs. But still i love my cca, and im getting used to studying w 3/7, my new friendsssss. Haha they are fun ppl, lets just ignore those erm.. arrogant etc ppl. We are going to cambodia next wed! I am getting excited, anticipating! Even tho theres homestay hehe. I hope we can like really enjoy, and play and bond. Pray theres no lizards, no anything haha but im sure they will be there waiting for us, those insects and pests :( we prepared a dance for them~! And tmrw im gonna get some stuffs for the trip, and the presents for the kids and orphans! ;) getting class tee next tues. Wheeeeee ;p will spam pictures after im back next sunday! I need a break! ^^ click on my nuffnang pls! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment