Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fantastic Baby.

Yoohoo spent saturday doing project at mu en's hse and we didnt did much. We tried our best HAHAHAHA. Met mu en, sharul, and ziin at lot 1 then headed to her hse. Huilin and ling joined us ltr~ ;) Yes, and its huiling's bday ytd. Happy birthday twinnie! Hahahaha~ hope she enjoyed her bday! <3
And it ain's bday ytd as well. Happy birthday lovely! 1D LOVES YOU. Hope she had a blast. Also its bommie's birthday ytd. Happy Birthday gal. Haha her voice is forever sweet and strong love her! 2NE1 nolza. ;)
My hair is so messy its ok lol this is me. And school work is stressing me wth. I swear i didnt do well for my common test. I know i didnt study well enough fml. But mye im gonna get 4As at least haha idc i just want it in my report book! I will study~ ;) promise. Ok i love my cca bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment