Sunday, April 1, 2012

Talk To My Hand. Happy April's Fool.

Whassup.
Happy Aprils Fool! Pranking someone? Still remember how my form teachers pranked us for the previous years. We nearly cried. Lmao. Its so fun, yes i got pranked by some lame people haha. Thanks for making my day. You guys made me laughed hahahaha and suzy, haha you are the best la. Who actually believed me and really got pranked by me ytd. Totally laughed like crazy ytd HAHAHAHA! Also went to mandai crematorium today to pray for my grandfather and of course, its a day for mini gathering. Had lunch tgt before heading back home. Also going to scape with cousins and sist this fri. Im lovin it, can't wait. ;) cultural night, and cousin's big day arriving soon. Hehehe its like my brother getting married, so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment