Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy mother's day to all mums in the world and also my lovely mummy. I know sometimes me and sist may show attitudes, throw tantrums, speak loudly, rebel etc but we love her dearly. Yes, she may be naggy but she cared. Without her and daddy there will be no me and my sister. Will never be able to repay them in my whole life. I love them. <3

FRIDAY BREAKFAST AND AVENGERS WITH MY LOVE

We wanted to meet at 10am but i woke up at 10am. Woops! Almost late for every meeting with anyone. I still woke at 7plus to give kok a morning call but poom! Went back to sleep again! :@ body clock need to function well! Still managed to meet them for breakfast! Went jacelyn house and then to kim san leng for some 'mee hoon gui' and 'mee pok'. This sweet jacelyn treated us to soya house. Its beancurd but pudding. Sounds cool right. But it seems like im a kiasu eating it for the first time.. even though my sister mentioned to me 'lao ban' a beancurd stall selling beancurd but pudding. Its beancurd but they make it like pudding. But hahaha soyahouse's taste good. I tried the mango one and they tried peach! (Y) love to htht with them cuz we really got like unlimited stuffs to relate and talk about hehe. <3

After breakfast about half past noon, went to jacelyn's hse and waited for hee to change and prepare before heading to lot and watched marvel's the avengers. Swear its the best movie i have watched this year and last year(?) The plot is really nice. Touched at the end too cause it showed how strong teamwork can be. So nice that i fell in love with the hulk alrd. Hahaha! Strong guy! Then yes huilin was real moody that day haiyo! She fell asleep during the movie! HOW CAN! She was damn distracted by someone sigh. Hope she feels better now.. huilin went home after that! Jacelyn accompanied me to causewaypoint to get my cousin's present plus shopped a lil. And home! Oh and me and jacelyn decided to open an online shop maybe via facebook or website! Hehe great minds think alike. Chey haha no la we were deeply inspired hoho. Soon, so do support when we start the preorder or idk what. Jiesi bday and my cousin's bday is coming sooooon! So fast. I can't wait for june holi! Right now, so worried for my mye results. Please be good. But i know i have studied.. I miss my cca so much. So so much. I don't really support the syf thing but its part of my cca i got to suck it up. Sigh, i miss the ice blended, i miss cafe, i miss having fun with my seniors and juniors planning events, making food, trying out new food. Even meetings! Urgh! Just want to say if you love your cca and have passion in it, you won't complain. ;) goodnight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment