Friday, May 25, 2012

Lets Dance.

H to the E to the double L to the O! Yo hows life yo. Hahaha long time since i blogged. I am damn lazy and schedule is packed packed packed till now that i have tome for blogging and slacking at home. Exam results are all out. Even though im 6th position in class doesnt mean i am good... cuz i guess i really did not put in enough effort. I havent really wake up yet and i feel fucking disappointed in myself. :'( but i will study hard to get into my dream course.. i alrd start searching for courses last year yknow. I want to get into business.. maybe international business in np or personnel and human resource? Or more to management and child psychology type. How i love children hehehehe. But all the courses i aimed for.. the cut off point (L1B4) is average below 12. Now look... my L1B4 now is 18. At most deduct 2 points to 16 cuz of cca is still not enough. Plus i cant guarantee my marks will mantain throughout the year w/o dropping. Alamak. Feel the stress now people?

Just want to blog about the POA olympiad at regent last week? It is quite fun la hahahaha. My role was to be a marlet controller with haris my new friend. Hehehe. I am proud of this role cause i can be the judge even tho a retard can do this job easily. Lol! Its just giving out paper that the person want... i guess we all have fun that day.. :)

And now its time to blog about... my lovelies.

Jiesi and jacelyn! They are my best gossiping partners. My best juniors. My best encouraging girls. My best caring aunties. Hahahaha, so glad to have them around. Was joining them for their netball self training ytd and they taught me how to aim and shoot in the correct manner. I did improve! <3 will meet them often la without fail. Hahaha ;)

What keeps me and most people busy and packed these days is the SINGAPORE YOUTH FESTIVAL. Regent will be performing for the closing or opening ceremony i forgot but we are really practising hard! It might appear on tv so look out hahaha shy. Kidding! I am enjoying it! Though its tiring but i am just lazy hahaha thats why i keep complaining. Bought some candies to cheer my entrepreneurs up and thank them for making the effort to come for all the trainings and try to accept this as our cca. They really did alot. Thank you. ^_^ i think sweet is not enough la. But ya so touched that all of them persevere though they did complained at first. I love my cca and my members no matter how rude they are at times? They can be sweet like honey too. ;)

Lastly to all the seniors taking o-level chinese next monday. I love you all srudy hard. Please study. Please hahaha score well. Get distinctions. Study hard then party hard. Swear i will plan the best and most enjoyable farewell party for my sweetest darling seniors. <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment