Monday, May 28, 2012

Sparks Fly.

Hello besties, i am really sorry i neglected you guise lately. Ah all these cards bring back tons of memories and i swear i won't be able to forget you two. My 06th and 16th. <3

Cousins together.

That saturday was definitely a day which i enjoyed myself cuz i think i neglected my cousins alot like some of the saturdays i havent been going to my grandma's place. As i grew older i think i drifted with then quite a bit. So sorry my dears. Hahaha ;p

My closest girl taking her psle this year plus buck up i love you. Hahaha. Score well aim for a good school. Jiayou! <3

- After this whole lot of dedications, shall talk about my two Js. Hehehe

Frequent visitors to my house. Regardless of shopping, gossiping, studies, work, life, friends, interest or chatting, we click well. Hehe thats why we got never ending topics to rant about. Girls, you know can make friends easily and get close instantly. ;) but our friendship is definitely special <3

AND RIGHT NOW ITS JUNE HOLIDAY. Oh i love holidays because i can sleep till noon and nobody gives a shit. I can rot at home watching running man and drama and nobody care. Sucha carefree lifestyle but such a bore right. Shall hang out with my friends soon. :P Went for the EEP today at rp for my club's competition with christabella and nadya! And i was so inspired and motivated by kenneth the person who gives the talk. I mean his self esteem is fking high. He is confident of himself, his ability, his strength etc. He can get sacked anytime but still can survive because he is an entrepreneur and experience lots of setbacks. Like he can just start a business and earn. Isnt that good. I want to have a life like that too, like its my interest. I just lack the interest on finance, maybe accounting logistics etc hehe. I just want to be creative and brinf my ideas out. :) but its gonna be fun this year. The NPC. Regent lets go for it! ^^

PARTOFINSTOCKS

Do support if yoy are interested in lroducts and clothings like collared tops, mustard coloured tops, sleeveless tops, duo coloured shorts, contrast shorts, studded shorts etc. Please go and take a look hahaha. http://facebook.com/partofinstocks If the link doesnt work just search the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment