Friday, June 8, 2012

Fame.

As i realise, in this world, most of us put on a fake mask.

THAT DAY

We celebrated kokky's 15th birthday at her house. Teehee. Shishimimi. Enjoyed my day with those crazy girls. Kok was happy!!!! Hahahahahaha so glad! :)

And they started learning dance.. hiphop and kpop ahhhhhh. Jacelyn teaching me hahahahahahha. ;p yayness love her sososososos much. Thanks fatty. And it somehow became a habit that we start ranting to each other at night. Everynight got new topics to talk and get angry about. May our friendsistership last forever. ♥

TIMBRE NIGHT OUT!

Finally after a long time an outing with my beloved cousin. She is my closest cousin, aiya i have always called her my sister. ;) she loved us like her own bloodsister and thats why me and my sis love her as much. Hehehe. Its quite wulu there and we got to climbed a extreme long staircase to get to the top and walked a distance and finally saw the old school timbre. To me i think its a nice place to hang out for dinner with your friends since its at an opened area with live band. ^_^ was damn damn full after eating! I love the mocktail there. They all ordered the same drink ah! But i wanted to try something different... so... old school's cooler in peach flavour. :)

.............. This holiday is definitely too short for me. I wish this last for many months.. have been watching running man this few days and and sbs kpop star! Oh i swear they sing damn good! They make me feel like going for audition too... but its in korea.. i wanted to learn korean for a very long time ago already but i kept dragging and dragging.. sinful. But i am sure i want to go food hunt one day. I live to eat! But i am not willing to face the reality. I am not ready to prepare myself for upcoming exams. You know how hard it is when your character doesnt suits studying and hardworking. I am not that kind of person. Total opposite sia. So worried.. hope i will really wake up and start preparing for my o's next year hehehehehe its not early but im sure double confirm will drag and drag. Need to start super early. Goodnight lovelies in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment