Sunday, June 17, 2012

One More Week?

Yoohoo! Scape with shishimimi ytd. Hehehe flea market yknow! It was a last min decision to go cause i got my cramps early in the morning. It was fking serious, so painful ;( but it got better so i met oh and jiesi! That shopaholic jiesi reached there for just 10 mins and bought two pairs of shoes alrd. Its cheap though! All clothes are about $2 to $10? Some were too overpriced. I didn't bought much ytd cause i spent alot of food and junks. Super sinful. Now look, i wanna go for bigbang's and 2ne1's concert. My yge's babies omg. How can i give them a miss man?!? I need money! Its so exp... i need to save up. Pathetic, bet i can't make it for bb concert. Tix will be sold out within seconds. :-( back to ytd.. enjoyed myself overall with them hahaha. They made my day!
More pictures on my instagram :)

And tmr will be a great day for me cause i am making oreo cheesecake for my beloved cousin as a surprise for her birthday. Hehe. I can't wait but its my first attempt. Super afraid it will be ruined. I hope not... jebal... hehe.

WED 15/06 Town with sistar and bugis shopping! Once again spent a lot on foooood. Bought my cousin's bday pressie too! From my sist's friend's recommendation, about 'Strictly pancake' at prinscep road if im not wrong hahaha, i am not good at location. OH forever laughing at me for being '路痴' (doesnt know where i am going, just following blindly) haiya! I tried the druggie for the first time in my life hehehehe. It cost me $11, but its nice! Since i am a choc lover. Hohoho. But its really too sweet, so at the end i feel lime puking.

Hehehehe, i am gonna go 'full house' with my sis one day... foood... FOOD! Anyway time passed so quickly, a week left before school starts again. Tbh, i am totally not prepared. I have been saying so many times that i will buck up durinf the holi, brush up my eng, study hard. Ya what craps, im bullshitting. Wth, my hw not done, bag not packed, in partying mood, happy-go-lucky every day like nothing happens, watch my show, spazz here and therer. Nothing productive, no revision done. Ya la thats me. So lazy.. :( BUT i will try to read story book this week and finish all my schl hw! ;p hehehe ok goodnight! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment