Monday, June 25, 2012

It Seems Like Yesterday..

Shades on, hair down, slippers off, ready to party?

SENTOSA WITH MY LOVES! Went sentosa with my cca lovelies for farewell party plus bonding day actually. But there were too less ppl who turned up so it became more of a normal outing with my friends. Hehe. Thanks Wenshi, Huili, Zhijun, Jacq, Yuqin, Minhui, Shilei, Navin, Christa, Sandy, Yuting, Mirosha, Elaine, and Xiuqing for making my day. Even though the sec ones were super shy and quiet but i guess they had fun too? ;) After this i got sunburnt real badly, T_T Since its a farewell, just wanna say my seniors made me fe very thankful cuz i have nv felt this feeling before, like a family, like a friend. Cafe like my third home, familiar faces like my family. They made me fking happy to be in this cca and made me feel like myself in the club being able to engage in conver with anyone anywhere anyhow. Hahaha i was damn shy and quiet when i get in hoho. Till all my seniors got close to me and try to lead me further~ ^_^ Anw we had fun bombing the seniors with water bombs and pushing them into the water ahaha whoops. Met jacelyn and jiesi after this cause i am craving for soyahouse lol. And that two gila girls started to take out their instocks and im da photographer again! Hehehe my skills are gooooood. :P

DAY BY DAY, today is the 25th. School starts again. Aw so not satisfied w my holi. Its never enough!!!!! HAHA. But back to school, syf training starts.. for the whole week till evening-night. Need to rush my hw like mad girl, poorthing. Cca meeting today with wenshi cause lots of stuffs happened. I am upset, so disappointed. Ya, if you love this cca, you won't even mind staying in syf and train, because you just gotta accept the fact that for the time being, syf is your cca! I do complain sometimes tho hehe but its ok, gonna go back to cafe next week. Yay!!!! FINALLY. OH! And bigbang's concert tix sales start already. Whr the hell is my money... first night tix all swept out alrd. Aigo.. what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment